Candles with jewelry inside are popular and offer a touch of enchantment for something as simple as burning a candle. Scented candles generate an ambience that fills your home and creates anticipation while you await the big jewelry prize reveal.
Fragrant Jewels, Candles With Jewelry
Handcrafted candles from Fragrant Jewels are made of all-natural ingredients and contain hidden jewelry treasures. There are several scents available, including Secret Garden, vanilla coconut and others. The company's proprietary coconut wax blend gives their candles a cleaner burn. Made in USA, the candles are phthalate and paraben-free. Candle and bath bomb gift sets are available. The type of jewelry in candles is mostly rings, although the Zodiac Collection features candles with necklaces.
Choose from one of several collections. For example, the Starry Night Collection offers 10 different ring designs with an opalescent stone.
- Candle size: 3.75" x 4.25"
- Ring sizes: 5 to 10
- Price: Around $25, with shipping fees calculated at checkout.
Along with a ring, each candle also reveals a code. Enter it in the vault ring giveaway sweepstakes for a chance to win a ring valued from $100 to $10,000.
Use your purchases and vault codes to redeem points with the rewards program. Redeem points for various rewards, such as pendants, rings and other items.
Jewelry Candles offers candles for rings (sizes 5-11), necklaces, bracelets, pendants, charms, pearls and earrings. You can choose the type of jewelry you wish to receive. The value of the jewelry ranges from $15 to $7,500.
Scents and Tips
Some available scents include Amazon rainforest, birthday cake, honeysuckle jasmine, and more. The candles come in 21-ounce containers and it takes a few hours to burn down to the piece of jewelry. Don't attempt to dig your jewelry out of the wax or you risk the candle not burning properly.
Jewelry Candles offers several candle collections to choose among, each featuring a jewelry item. Prices range from $25 - $30 per candle. Unless otherwise specified, each candle has your choice of jewelry item (ring, bracelet, earrings or necklace). Collections include:
- Ring candles: Features scented soy candles with a ring inside
- Jewelry candles: Offers fragrant, decadent scents
- Pearl Candles: A real akoya loose pearl is in each candle, valued between $15 to $5,000.
- Must love cats: Highlights over 50 cat breeds
- Greeting candles: Provides greeting text specific to the occasion or sentiment
- Dog lover: Highlights different pets, from dogs to lizards
- Quote candles: Provides inspirational quotes
- Name candles: Feature male and female names
- Wine bottle: Presented in hand-cut repurposed wine bottles with a cork lid
- Zodiac sign: Highlights an astrological sign
- Home state: Features any U.S. state
- City: Features different major cities
- Landmark: Various landmarks highlighted
You can personalize your order with several upgrades that include:
- Gift wrapping: $5
- Add extra jewelry: $10
- A single rose: $5.99
You can find rings, earrings and necklaces inside Jackpot Candles. Choose from a large selection of scents, such as limoncello, lavender, caramel coffee latte and others. Once you reveal your jewelry in the candle, visit their appraisal page to determine your jewelry prize's value. Just enter the jewelry label code to reveal its value.
Candle Sizes and Gift Sets
You can choose from different sizes and a combination of candles and bath bombs, each with a piece of jewelry in the candle. Value of the included ring, necklace or earrings starts around $15. Choose your ring size (6-9) when ordering.
- 21-ounce candles: The candle contains either a ring, necklace or earrings and costs around $25. Burn time is 80 to 100 hours. Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Eight-ounce tins: Each eight-ounce candle tin features a ring inside. Burn time is 20 hours. Price ranges from $17 (single tin) to $30 (3-pack).
- Candle and bath bomb set: Both the tin candle and bath bomb gift set contain a ring inside. Sets with an eight-ounce tin candle cost around $27.
Candles With Rings From Diamond Candles
Finding a ring in a candle is double candle fun. You may be lucky and find a $5,000 diamond ring from Diamond Candles or a diamond ring worth $1,000 or $100. This is the original ring candle that started it all! Even if you don't find one of these rings, you'll find a ring in every candle with a $10 to $5,000 value.
The company has several collections of candles that range from holiday or special occasion editions to those by scent, like fruity, floral, or outdoorsy. In fact, they even have a section where you are guaranteed to get a ring worth $100 in each candle.
Candles With Other Jewelry
You can find different kinds of jewelry in candles, such as earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. These pieces of jewelry can often be found for sale individually on some of the candle jewelry websites. You can find the jewelry in candles ring value and other jewelery pieces on the company website. You just enter the code found inside the jewelry packet to reveal the jewelry value. Most company list the types of jewelry in candles, such as necklace candles or bracelet candles.
- Jewel Scent features soy-blended artisan fragrances feature necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, and watches.
- JemmaSands candles feature necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings made by Jemma Sands, using raw diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, and topaz.
- Charmed Aroma candles with sterling silver rings inside are valued under $300 and feature 100% AAA cubic zirconia jewels. Those piece that are valued over $300 feature real diamonds and gold.
How to Clean Jewelry From Candle Wax
Occasionally, you may end up with a bit of candle wax on your jewelry prize, although most of the candle jewelry is properly sealed in foil. If you happen to find wax on your jewelry, it's easy to remove it. The easiest way to get rid of wax on your jewelry is to melt it. You can use either a kettle or pot to boil the water. Don't try to scrape the wax off the jewelry since this can damage or scratch your jewelry.
- Tea kettle or cooking pot
- Tweezers or tongs
- Clean towel
Steps for Removing Wax With Boiling Water
- Boil water in a kettle or pot.
- If using a kettle, pour the boiling water into a bowl.
- Using a pair of tweezers, set the jewelry into the bowl of hot water.
- If the wax is only on part of the jewelry, you can hold the jewelry between the tweezers and dip it into the water until all the wax has melted from it.
- If you used a pot to boil the water, you can simply use tweezers or tongs to place or dip the jewelry into the boiled water.
- Place the jewelry onto a towel and pat it dry.
- If there's still wax residue on the jewelry, you can repeat the process, starting with fresh water to boil it.
Fun Candles With Hidden Jewelry
Scented candles make a pleasant addition to any home décor by setting the mood for a restful weekend, special event or romantic dinner for two. Finding a piece of jewelry in the melted wax adds to the mystique and provides an added bit of fun. You can enjoy both when you choose one of these great hidden jewelry candle options.