The Temple Mountain Candle Co. not only offers hand-poured candles but a wide variety of unique gifts from the New England region.
About Temple Mountain Candle Co.
Temple Mountain Candle Co. is a family owned and operated business. The mother and daughter team's shop is located in Temple, New Hampshire. Not only do they sell richly scented candles but also other unique gifts such as:
- Gift baskets that can be filled with candles, bath products and homemade jams.
- Scented towels and hand-dipped critters that are both dipped in scented wax for a scent that lasts forever.
- Pine cone fire starters
- Hand-painted home furnishings
- Professional matted photographs
- Ben's Sugar Shack Maple Syrup
Varieties of Temple Candles
Temple Candles are unique in that they are all hand-poured and scented richly. Candles come in a variety of forms including:
Temple Candle Co. offers many candle scents. All candles are high-quality and hand-poured. Scents to check out:
- Baby Powder - soft and pleasant just like the real thing
- Candy Cane - perfect for the holiday season
- Lavender - relaxing and calming
- Grandma's Kitchen - scent of freshly baked apples with nutmeg and cinnamon
- Cappuccino- strong coffee scent accented by cream and sugar
- Country Cottage - a mix of sugar and spice
- Maple Syrup - truly smells like New England maple syrup
- Spiced Vanilla - a mix of sweet creamy vanilla and spicy cinnamon
- Pine Breeze - strong clean scent of fresh pine trees
- Orange Fresh - a clean citrus scent
- Chamomile Tea - Ginger & Lemon blended with Pekoe Tea complimented by Chamomile & Eucalyptus
- Pink Grapefruit - a true clean, sweet and citrus scent
Scent of the Month
If you can't make up your mind, select a scent of the month candle and receive 15% off. Featured monthly scents:
- January: Winterberry - a unique blend of the cool crisp scent of peppermint with an assortment of sweet berries.
- February: Love Spell - based on the Victoria's Secret Perfume. Romantic scents of mandarin, bergamot, orange, peach, berries and a hint of musk.
- March: Eucalyptus - stimulating and is believed to relieve the symptoms of colds and sore throats.
- April: Lily of the Valley - sweet and strong aroma just like the delicate flowers of Spring.
- May: Rose Garden - a strong rose scent.
- June: Strawberries & Cream - sweet strawberry aroma with a hint of creamy vanilla.
- July: Iced Watermelon - a delicious scent of freshly sliced watermelon
- August: Mid Summer's Night - a very strong masculine fragrance.
- September: Napa Vineyard - great for any wine lover. A full-bodied Cabernet from California's Napa Valley.
- October: Mac Apple - sweet mouth-watering bushel full of fresh picked goodness. A New England favorite!
- November: Pumpkin Pie - an all time Fall favorite! Spicey pumpkin pie smell baked to perfection.
- December: Holiday Kitchen - a unique blend of all scents that are Christmas: fresh baked cookies, pine and peppermint.
Temple Candle also features Sweet Pea and Rose Garden Candles. They give 10% of the proceeds to help fund Breast Cancer research.
How to Get a Temple Candle
If you are in Temple, New Hampshire, stop by the Temple Candle Co. store and browse through their unique gifts and candles. You can also send them an email at Karen.Roberts@TempleMountainCandleCo.com.